As some of you may have noticed, this is my first award post in a while. That’s not because I don’t appreciate all of the many nominations that come my way because a really do – you, my chums, hold quite a special place in my heart – but I’m just so busy with life that I could never write them all up if I tried. But, now that I have a quiet moment to myself before I switch to Dr Faustus, I thought I’d write up an award that has come from from a member of my blogging squad: Fran.
Fran is quite simply brilliance personified, always sharing my post on twitter, with a strong gif game and is just generally one marvelous human being. If you haven’t already followed her blog, head over there when you’re done with this post and show her some love; she’s just brilliant! So Fran, thanks for the award!
Okay so, as you guys probably know by now, these are the rules that come with this post!
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Okay, now I’m going to stare at my computer screen for 20 minutes trying to come up with interesting things to say…
- This may sound vain but I’ve always seen myself doing something completely different to your mainstream full-time job. I don’t know why but something in me is just telling me that that’s never going to be me – I have nothing against your typical full time job in retail or whatever (I work in retail now!). But, whenever anyone says what do you want to after uni?, I never quite know what I want to say because I just get a feeling that I’m going to end up doing something a bit off-beat or out of the ordinary.
- I am really short! 5 foot 7 to be exact. I feel like I’ve mentioned this somewhere else but hey, why not reiterate that good things come in small packages!
- As we are approaching the 1000 follower mark, I’m desperately trying to come up with ways to celebrate so if you guys have any suggestions, that would be much appreciated.
- I spend shamefully large amounts of time wondering what it would be like to hit 10,000, 100,000 or even, 1,000,000 followers, and if that’s even possible.
- Although I have drastically improved over the past few years, I used to suffer from terrible social anxiety that I couldn’t even pay for things in shops without getting all clammy and nervous – I also have a guest post related to this very topic coming up in a few days!
- Although my musical ability is questionable, I absolutely love to sing and play guitar, ukulele and piano. In fact, for a while I’ve been wondering if I should upgrade my WordPress account to allow me to host video and audio files so I could post covers on here too. Like I say, I’m toying with that idea for now as I don’t know whether the quality of those covers would really make them worth listening to ahah!
- I am most definitely, 100%, and completely a cat person. Whenever I am in a bad mood, nothing cheers me up more than hugging my cat, regardless of whether or not she wants to be a part of said hug.
Okay, that was actually really difficult! I may have to leave it a while before I do any more of these kinds of post but I can literally think of nothing else interesting about myself! And, as promised, here are my nominees!!