First of all, thank you to the brilliant A Guy Called Bloke for nominating me for the Versatile blogger Award! This award centers around interesting things about me so I wouldn’t hold your breath!
AAAAAANNNNNDDDDDD here are the rules for this award!
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I have always wanted to give a TED talk, like a kind of live version of what I write on my blog I suppose. Although, I have absolutely no idea how one goes about doing that kind of thing do you have to be asked or do you apply? Maybe you, my lovely blogging chums, would like to give a guy a hand and help me out here haha!
- My first word was ‘mook’ which my parents have since realised was my attempt at the word ‘milk’.
- I seem to attract disasters with an alarming frequency; in the words of Harry Potter: ‘I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me.’
- On that note, if I were ever to actually meet J.K. Rowling, I would probably spontaneously burst into tears. She is my childhood.
- When it comes to keeping my life in order, I am either thoroughly organised or thoroughly disorganised. There is literally no in-between with me.
- No matter what is happening, you can guarantee that, given enough time, I will be able to find the funny side in anything. Dropping water over my computer for example. I’ve now got over the main panic and now my only thought is: you literally had one job. Being such a silly person, seldom does a day go by where I don’t find something disproportionately funny.
- Given very minimal material to go off, I will be able to find a song for almost any occasion. If someone approaches me with the phrase ‘question’, it takes absolutely everything in me not to go tell me what you think about me. Or when someone starts a sentence with ‘I just’, it takes everything I have not to interject with called … to say … I love you. See what I mean about the silly side?
Anyway, right about now, you’re probably wondering where my nominations are. Excellent question. Well, I am vastly running out of time before I have to get back on with some university stuff so I shall be adding some nominations in throughout the rest of the day. But! If you, yes you, would like to be nominated, leave a response below and I shall add you to the list! Or you can let me know on twitter which is also down below! See you guys in a bit and, once again, thank you to A Guy Called Bloke for the nomination :).
[Okay it’s been too long since I held my nominees in suspense so here they are!]